Pause execution to inspect data layer (tool)
Here’s a handy tool to pause execution before moving to a different page.
Then you can inspect/debug the data layer’s current state before the browser switches to another page view.
Bookmarklet: Pause execution when changing page
How to use the bookmarklet:
- Drag bookmarklet to your tool bar
- Open the console ALT + CMD + I or ALT + CTRL + I
- Click the bookmarklet link
- Click a link or submit a form to move to a different page
- Now the execution pauses, and you can inspect the data layer
Tested with Chrome.
- Modified on:
- Published on: