Installation & Support
Different means of installing Keyword Provider through Google Analytics tracking script or Google Tag Manager.
Installation & Setup
By using the official Google Analytics plugin functionality, Keyword Provider tracks keyword and ranking position by adding meta data according to the instructions set by Google.
There are two means of installation:
- Set up organic keywords with Google Tag Manager
- Set up organic keywords with the Google Analytics script
Other advanced setups
These are not recommended setups. Depending of the rest of the website’s tracking, it can be more beneficial to set the search data as custom dimensions.
- Set up organic keywords with Google Tag Manager using Tracker Name
- Set up organic keywords as custom dimensions with GA
- Set up organic keywords as custom dimension with Google Tag Manager
- Modified on:
- Published on: